We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to various departments and executives in a timely, professional and confidential manner. This person will be assisting with events, meetings, coordinating logistics for meetings, making travel arrangements, coordinating food set up, and occasional support to other offices. The ideal candidate will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. If you are interested in apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at 916-979-5190.
• Provides administrative support to Executives & EA's, both local and corporate.
• Supports EA team with scheduling, travel, catering, organizing client/customer visits.
• Assists with posting marketing materials.
• Submitting expense reports for various executives.
• Handles information of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Assists team with quarterly Communication meetings and monthly departmental meetings, employee events, preparing purchase orders.
• Concur knowledge
• Travel Arrangements- booking domestic & international
• 3-4 years' administrative and customer service experience
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
The ideal candidate is someone who is responsible, highly organized, excellent communication and customer service is a must! Occasional driving to pick up and drop off parts. Must be willing to be a gatekeeper, manage warehouse inventory, answer phones, familiar with web based programs, mailing parts to customers, preparing parts for jobs, scheduling and meet with Sales team to review jobs. Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Alarm System is a PLUS! This position is Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm, 35-40 hours a week, with potential to go full-time. If you are interested in apply please contact email@example.com or Julie at 916-979-5190.
• Must be familiar with Quickbooks online (1 year)
• Accounts Payable/Receivable (1 year)
• Must type 45 WPM
• Scheduling (1 year)
• Collections (1 year)
We're looking for a friendly Front Desk Clerk to serve our Sacramento community. Are you someone who has compassion for the life circumstances of others? Are you someone who genuinely enjoys being around people? If so this could be the job for you! The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, perform a number of varied responsibilities, including monitoring the traffic in and out of the building, providing security to the property. You’ll be corresponding with guests over the phone and in person and communicating appropriately and adequately with the proper authorities as needed. If you are interested in apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at 916-979-5190.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• General Office experience
• Basic computer knowledge preferred
• Maintain confidentiality
• Ability to treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
• Answer telephones and take messages.
• Keep accurate log of all visitors.
• Respond to emergency situations by calling the appropriate emergency service (e.g. police, fire department, ambulance)