Front Desk Clerk
We're looking for a friendly Front Desk Clerk to serve our Sacramento community. Are you someone who has compassion for the life circumstances of others? Are you someone who genuinely enjoys being around people? If so this could be the job for you! The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, perform a number of varied responsibilities, including monitoring the traffic in and out of the building, providing security to the property. You’ll be corresponding with guests over the phone and in person and communicating appropriately and adequately with the proper authorities as needed. If you are interested in apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-979-5190.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• General Office experience
• Basic computer knowledge preferred
• Maintain confidentiality
• Ability to treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
• Answer telephones and take messages.
• Keep accurate log of all visitors.
• Respond to emergency situations by calling the appropriate emergency service (e.g. police, fire department, ambulance)
We are currently recruiting for 30 experienced Leasing Agents! Under the direction of the Property Manager, the Leasing Agent is responsible for apartment leases and retention. The Leasing Agent is responsible for giving tours of the properties, move-in paperwork , and resident retention. As a Leasing Agent, you will become the public face of our property and the key liaison between the management office and our current and prospective renters. We’re looking for friendly, outgoing Leasing Agents who have previous sales experience and can offer competent service to our renters. If you are interested in apply please contact email@example.com or 916-979-5190.
- Showing and leasing apartments to prospective tenants
- Respond to leasing inquiries from prospective tenants
- Prepare leasing documents and contracts
- Posting and monitoring ads
- Demonstrate property amenities, model apartments and available apartments
- Providing administrative and leasing support for assigned property
- Generating and handling traffic, qualifying prospects, leasing apartments and preparing lease documentation, resident relations
- Achieve the target leasing goals established for the property
- Knowledge of YARDI, Onesite, Leads to Lease, PopCard (at least one is required)
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills required
- Knowledge of Fair Housing is a must
We are in search of a Park Maintenance aid to perform a variety of unskilled duties in the maintenance and repair of parks, grounds and facilities; inspecting, cleaning and maintaining parks and park facilities. The park maintenance aid will perform maintenance and custodial duties including establishing positive working relationships with representatives of community organizations, state/local agencies and associations, District management, District staff and the public. The park maintenance aid will ensure that District facilities provide the highest level of safety for public use. The park maintenance aid will assist with district sponsored functions as assigned by supervisor, and provide assistance to other maintenance units as needed. If you are interested in apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Opens parks and restrooms; picks up trash; rakes leaves and clears debris from walkways, fields and other areas; removes graffiti and power washes surfaces.
- Operates vehicles and a variety of power driven equipment such as mowers, blowers, and weed eaters.
- Maintains grounds by planting, trimming and weeding a variety of shrubs, trees, and flowers.
- Performs custodial duties for parks facilities including cleaning restrooms, sweeping and mopping floors, washing windows and re-stocking restrooms.
- Responds to questions and concerns from the general public; provides information as is appropriate and resolves public service complaints.
- Materials and equipment used in the maintenance of park fields, grounds, landscapes, and facilities. Methods and techniques, and materials used in cleaning facilities.
- The operation and minor maintenance of a variety of hand and power tools, and light equipment. Methods and techniques of trimming and weeding grounds and planted areas.
- Principles and practices of customer service.
- Professional English grammar, spelling, vocabulary and punctuation.
- Perform parks and facilities maintenance and repair tasks.
- Operate hand and power tools competently and safely.
- Perform heavy manual labor.
- Observe and follow safety principles and work in a safe manner.
- Develop the proper attitudes toward safety and health in self and subordinates and ensure that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel, individuals, constituents and groups.
- Work independently, and as part of a team.
- Follow written and oral directions.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.